- Invalid Mimedir file. Line starting at 2 did not follow iCalendar/vCard conventions
- Content is:BEGIN:VCALENDAR
The document has movedThe library is now open! Please click here for details.Click here to view the 2020 Annual Cash and Investment Statement for the Town of Burlington.Beginning Wednesday, January 27, the Family Health Clinic of Burlington will have a Coronavirus Vaccination Clinic at the Community Building at the Burlington Park from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.* You do not have to be a patient at the clinic in order to receive the vaccine.
* You must preregister in order to receive the vaccine.* This clinic will be held every Wednesday at the same time at the same location.* The vaccine is currently available to certain groups. As time goes on, more groups will be added.* You may also call 211 to register, but you may experience long hold times as many calls are being received.* Please check back often to https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine/ for updates.* This information is being passed on based on the information that has been received and is subject to change.
///FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE/// 18 December 2020
The Burlington Police Department has recently taken multiple fraud reports in town and in the surrounding area. These incidents have occurred both in person and over the phone. It is very important to remember not to give any personal information out to anyone you do not know. Additionally, it should be known that no law enforcement or federal agency will ever attempt to collect a debt over the phone advising you there is a warrant for your arrest that will be voided if you comply with their instructions.
Some “red flags” to look out for include, but are not limited to the following:
* Claiming a loved one is in legal trouble and requesting money (cash, check, credit card, gift cards,
etc.) to avoid legal repercussions.
* Claiming to be law enforcement or a federal agency threatening arrest for unpaid debt and
requesting immediate payment to void/avoid an arrest warrant.
* Requesting payment in odd forms such as gift cards, store brand cards, pre-paid credit cards, etc.
* Someone (one or more) coming to your residence claiming to be with some type of legal
organization requesting payment in any form.
If you have any doubts whatsoever about a call or an in-person visit do not provide any personal information or payment and immediately contact the Police. There is always an uptick of these incidents around the holidays with criminals taking advantage of good people. Please do not be the next victim. Again, if in doubt do not provide them with anything and call the Police.
Thank you. Please have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Burlington Police Department
///END OF RELEASE///
With the rapidly changing status of our country and state, we want to provide you with various resources in regards to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
The following websites are valuable sources of information:
US Government Response:
Indiana Governor Holcomb's Executive Orders
State of Indiana website:
Centers for Disease Control:
World Health Organization information:
Carroll County Comet Resource Page:
|"Burlington! Where Hospitality Is Second To None"
If it's small town Hoosier hospitality you're looking for, we have it. Burlington is located on the southern edge of Carroll County, where State Roads 29 & 22 intersect.
Burlington is over 600 civic-minded citizens who are proud of their town and it shows. Burlington is home to one of the finest, well-kept community parks in the state.
Learn More ...